Feeling a Little Blue
These days when we here the term “Dress Code”. We almost associate it with workplace rules. According to a research blue is one of the most popular colors, especially between men. Blue is considered to be the color of peace and serenity.
I heard a very beautiful quote by someone that clothes doesn’t make a man, BUT a perfect SHOE does. (hehehe)
A great pair of shoes is a necessary for any man’s closet. Even the most casual of men will need to suit up at one point or another, and before you lump all “dress shoes” into one category, find the right pair that suits you with our dress shoe guide. If you take the time to find a classic pair that is worth investing in, with the right care, they will truly last you a lifetime. Whether you’re a seasoned shoe affectionate, or just trying to cover your bases, we’ll break it down to the basics and make choosing the right pair simpler than you initially thought.
- If you’re looking for a more classic take on the blue shoes, powder and navy blues are solid options.
Mid-tone blues are a versatile option if you’re planning on wearing ethnic kurta or perfect suit to the office and social events.
- Blue Shoes will give you the perfect look for your personal as well as on professional level.. Mid-tone blues will give you a go-to option for most events, and allow you to dress it down.
- When pairing your Blue Shoes with a shirt, think first about making some distinction between colors.
- The easiest way to do this is to choose a smart, white shirt. It’s the most versatile option and can be worn with your blue shoes.
- Pale blue and pink tones are also a terrific shirt choice for a fun vibe.
White pocket squares are always a safe option, although pocket squares in darker shades of blue are also a nice look with brighter suits.
- While your choice of tie color is wide open, the color of your tie is most often dictated by the occasion and your shade of blue shoes.
Can you imagine your life without Shoes…??
Well Give a Treat to your Feet with the designer Canvas Shoe only @zorkamart.
Lets Paint the City Blue!!